Notice: Tamaki Makaurau/Auckland shifted to Alert Level 3 as at 11.59pm Tuesday 21 September
What does this mean for Te Roopu Taurima?
Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland, Delta Alert Level 3:
- Inter-region travel remains restricted.
- Tāngata and kaimahi are to keep to their whare and home bubbles, no visitors to whare.
- The Otahuhu Office remains closed and office based staff continue to work remotely.
- Respite services in Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland will remain closed until level 2.
- When in the community you must wear a mask and keep 2 metres’ distance from others.
All regions, outside of Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland, remain at Delta Alert Level 2:
- Offices are open.
- Visitors who want to visit a whare will need to make an appointment.
- Our respite service in Te Tai Tokerau will re-open.
- It is important to use QR Codes, keep a track of where you have been, including tāngata who come to stay with you.
- Face coverings are mandatory when inside public facing venues. You can however remove your face covering to eat and drink at hospitality venues.
Hauraki communities south of Miranda and above Maramarua, including Kaiaua and Whakatīwai, are now in Level 4 until Friday 24 September.
Scroll down to view a copy of the latest Whanau Panui update and remember:
You can continue to get updates on our Facebook Page (click here) or our website.