Notice: Alert Level 3 Update for Northland, Tāmaki Makaurau and Waikato
Scroll down and click on the link to read the latest Whānau Panui update.
For Northland, Tāmaki Makaurau and Waikato, Delta Alert Level 3:
- Whare must stay in your bubbles. No visitors allowed at whare.
- The Northland, Otahuhu and Kirikiriroa offices are closed with office based staff working from home.
- Respite Services are closed.
- In the community, you must wear a mask and keep 2 metres’ distance from others.
- You must wear a mask when on public transport and flights, when visiting healthcare facilities, and when inside any Alert Level 3 businesses and services that are still open and involve customer contact.
- Travel remains restricted, particularly for whānau wanting to travel to, out of, or through Northland, Tāmaki Makaurau or Waikato. You can read more about travel guidelines on the Unite Against COVID website.
Delta Alert Level 2 remains in place outside of Northland, Tamaki Makaurau and Waikato. For Te Roopu Taurima this means:
- Visitors who want to visit a whare will need to make an appointment.
- It is important to use QR Codes to keep a track of where you have been, including tāngata who come to stay with you.
- Everyone in the Northland community is encouraged to be tested for Covid 19 if you have cold or flu symptoms. There may be testing stations near you so you can get a Covid test done.
- Keep updated with government messages in lots of different languages at www.covid19.govt.nz
- Call Healthline 0800 358 5453 if you feel unwell or have flu symptoms.
- Keep up to date on places of interest by clicking on the link, locations of interest on the Ministry of Health website.
- Get vaccinated. It’s easy to book online or by calling 0800 28 29 26.
- Tell your whānau – free vaccine taxi services are available for whānau in Tāmaki Makaurau to get their first dose and are unable to drive or can’t access other forms of transport, call 0800 28 29 26.
You can continue to get updates on our Facebook Page (click here) or our website.