This page provides you quick access to key documents and information relating to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The links include access to published updates and resources, Te Roopu Taurima processes during a pandemic and General advice and information.
Covid-19 and Ministry Related Resources:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Video: Click here to watch a video resource from the Ministry of Health on the best approach to putting on, taking off and disposing of PPE in a residential care setting.
- Updated guidelines on self-isolation and testing:
- Updated guide to self-isolation (as at 28 February), remember to visit Isolation and care | covid19.govt.nz for any updates to this guide
- Testing guidance decision flow chart, if you are experiencing symptoms and unsure if you need a test
- Simple instructions explaining how to do a RATs test and report your results
- How to use a RAT guide
- Whānau HQ Self Isolation Guide
- Video of RAT Testing Guidelines for the hearing impaired
- Use the Covid-19 Readiness Checklist | Covid-19.govt.nz to formulate a household plan
- Covid-19 Protection Framework: Traffic Light System Explained
- Ministry of Health Māori Health Directorate Update (4 October)
- Easy Read – What is Covid 19?
- Ministry of Health Covid 19 website
- Read the Independent Monitoring Mechanism’s report on the NZ Government’s response to the COVID-19 emergency; three parts:
- Covid-19 Care in the Community – Disability Providers
Te Roopu Taurima Related Resources:
General Advice and Information:
- Healthline Call free on 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 health advice and information
- Quick health check table – do you have a cold, the flu or Covid 19?
- Covid 19 Alert Levels – what they are and what do they mean
- Tips on how to korero about major events with whanau
- Tips on coping with stress
- When should Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be used? Useful fact sheet.